SUBCONTRACTOR PREQUALIFICATION APPLICATION
To complete Holt’s Subcontractor Prequalification Form click here. You will be able to upload all of your documents in the Building Connected system.
Documents you will need:
- Pre-Qualification Form
- Sample Certificate of Insurance
- Holt Master Agreement (Executed by an Officer of your Company). This document may be found in the Prequalification Application
If you have any questions or to return all documents, please email email@example.com
SUBCONTRACTOR SOME ADDITIONAL TIPS!
- The Pre-Qualification Form must be filled out in its entirety.
- Our Experience Modifier Rate, commonly called EMR, MUST be entered, and the form MUST be signed. Contact your insurance broker for your current EMR Rating.
- Our insurance requirements are as follows and a copy of your Certificate of Insurance (COI) must be provided. Even if an OCIP is in place, the following insurance requirements must be met to successfully complete the Prequalification Application:
- Our Master Agreement is Holt’s overall agreement that covers all future work and must be executed by an Office of your Company.
Newark’s Terminal A Project
If you are seeking to participate in the Newark Terminal A project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the Prequalification Application. For more information on the Terminal A project please find it here
Please contact our Contracts department at email@example.com if you need any assistance.